Sunday, May 9, 2021

Seriously You're The Best My Friend ~ CASual Fridays Challenge

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. It's your day and I hope you're being spoiled. 

We're sponsored this month by CASual Fridays Stamps who will be offering our winner a gift code worth $20.


Our challenge this month is a tic-tac-toe challenge. Here's the grid


For my card, I chose the diagonal line - upper left to lower right. Here's my card


For my card, I used CASual Fridays Stamps Mon Ami stamp set. If you'd like the detailed steps on how I made this card, please come over to my foleysfriend blog.

We'd love to have you join us for our May Challenge.

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love this!

Arlene said...

So very pretty - great design for this stamp set.

Cindy C. said...

So very pretty!!