Sunday, August 9, 2020

Joyous Moments

Hi! I'm Sue and I'm so excited to be here. Thank you to Cindy for the warm welcome yesterday. This month, we're using beautiful Rachel Vass Designs images as she our the sponsor for August. Our challenge this month is "Flowers".


I made a card using her Joyous Moments digital image


I colored my image with Copic markers, used an embossing folder for the background and also used a sentiment from the Joyous Moments digital kit to complete the card. For more detailed info, please visit my blog here.

We'd love for you to join our challenge. Our winner will get to chose three digi stamps from Rachel Vass Designs etsy store.


3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Lovely image, with beautiful coloring.

Cindy C. said...

Gorgeous card indeed!!

Rachel Vass said...

This is so beautiful