Thursday, July 9, 2020

Let the Die cuts and Patterned Paper Do the Work


Hi Everyone!
It's Renee' with Delaney Jane Cards YouTube Channel and Blog here with a super quick card featuring Cheapo Dies.

I decided to let the patterned paper and the die do all the work for me on this 10 minute card. The parts that took the longest, picking out the patterned paper!



This die from cheapo dies features this sprig with the ornaments hanging from it. I thought it went well with this patterned paper. And by die cutting it in black it stands out against these busy patterns.

I think I'll make a few sets in this style for Christmas.

Have you started your Christmas cards yet?

-Renee'


3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Wow-it's wonderful, and the bonus is that its fast!

Cindy C. said...

Oh this is so cute!

Arlene said...

So cheerful and cute! And Fast is always good!