Saturday, October 5, 2019

Fall Colored Bouquet



Frantic Stamper is our fantastic sponsor for October and the winner will receive a fantastic die.  Here it is!
Priced at $25.99 - Prize for October

The challenge for October is Fall or Fall Colors.  You can work with the wonderful Fall colors or any holidays in October - for Americans, it's Halloween, so work your FALL MAGIC for us.

Frantic Stamper has so much to offer, stencils, stamps and dies.  We want to showcase some of the products along our month-long journey through October.  Frantic Stamper carries their own brand as well as many other well known brands, such as Altenew, Elizabeth Craft Designs, and Hero Arts.


For my project today I am inspired by wonderful golden/orange palette of the Fall foliage.  

I have an alcohol inked panel left over from another project and I want to use it differently.


So I die cut it with Altenew Layered Floral Elements Dies and created a Fall colored bouquet.  For the background panel I dry embossed it with a Hero Arts Flag Pattern Stencil.


I also layered my bouquet with some vellum die cuts to give it some 'air' and movement, otherwise the alcohol inked pieces look rather dense.  I embellished the bouquet with a few art pearls.



Supplies:



3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Gorgeous!

creationsnz said...

Cindy, this is STUNNING! I love it. CarolG

Lucille K said...

Such a beautiful card, Cindy. Love the design and coloring :)