Sunday, August 25, 2019

Hello Lovely Ellie

Hi Dawn here to share my cute Elephant card today

Our sponsor this month is Elizabeth Craft Designs and our theme is "HOT"



For my card I used ECD - Elephant die and Party Accessories die .  Elephants live in HOT climates... a bit of push... but here you go.


I used some grey and pink card to die cut out the pieces of the elephant die.  I decided I need to give her some arms.  I edged the pieces with some ink - dark grey on the grey card and some pink on the ears.  I used a piece of gold ink gelli print paper that I had made a while back to make my background.  I added some green card to make my grass with a Fiskers punch.  I added my little Elephant and gave her a crown.    The sentiment is from a Concord and Ninth set.

So do come and join us this month at Die Cut Divas

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

So cute!

Arlene said...

Just darling. Ellie looks so cute with a crown.

Cindy C. said...

So cute!!