Tuesday, June 25, 2019

It's Birthday time at Die Cut Divas

Hi all... Dawn T here.  June is birthday month here at Die Cut Divas... and June is my birthday month.  My birthday was 14th and it's one of my friend's birthday today (25th) so what better than to share her birthday card here.





Our sponsor this month has a HUGE variety of dies that would be perfect for a birthday card.  I used an Elizabeth Craft Design's large Happy Birthday die that can be purchased from Cheapo Dies


This was such a quick card to make.  I used some marbled Patterned paper and add some glittered contact vinyl to card stock before die cutting the sentiment.  As it is such a big die, it take pride of place on the card.  A few sequins and some layering and it was done.

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas with your Birthday projects.  Just remember you must use your die cut machine... dies, or embossing.... somewhere on your card.

Dawn T and the Divas

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Gorgeous!

Arlene said...

What a fun card to make. I may have to take my Birthday die out too.