Wednesday, January 9, 2019

January 2019 Challenge Anything New!

Hi everyone!  This month's challenge at Die Cut Diva's is Anything New - new stamps, new technique, new dies, whatever as long as it's new! Our fabulous sponsor this month is Bugaboo Digi Stamps who is offering a $12 gift certificate to this month's winner - you can get so many goodies with that gift certificate!  But you can't win if you don't play so learn a new technique, break out that stamp set you've had for a while but haven't used or treat yourself to something you didn't get during the holiday  {use anything as long as it's NEW to you} and link up!

I used Altenew dies that I got in a mystery box.  You can read all about how I created my card at my blog, Art Without Anxiety and while you are there why not join me on Instagram or Pinterest?  Also let me know what you think about the card and leave me your contact information so I can comment on your Anything New project and/or follow you back.   Crafty hugs, Christi 

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love those dies!

Lucille K said...

Wonderful and colorful card. The dies are great, must look into these :)