Sunday, September 9, 2018

Kinda Cute Sunflower Card

Hi everyone! It's Christi here and I hope you had a fabulous summer! My card was made when it was HOT outside, so it might seem a bit out of place now, but I love it anyway!
 A huge thank to Kinda Cute Digi's for providing the images for this month.  Why don't you whip out some yellow and join us in this month's challenge?


If you'd like to see exactly how I made my card just click my name above.  I'd love to hear what you think!  Pop back in here every day for a new creation and some inspiration. See you on the last day of the month. Until then, take care!

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Wow, so summery! Love it!

Cindy C. said...

So cute!

Arlene said...

I love the brighyt summer sunflowers. Great design for these wonderful flowers and I definitely go for the sentiment.