Sunday, July 15, 2018

I Used a Lot of Dies from Dies R Us. for this Calendar

It's a Dies R Us month for Die Cut Divas with an "Anything but a Card" challenge



Arlene here.  I'm always at A Bit of This and That.

I've had this Tim Holtz calendar for more than three years and with working, stamping and otherwise busy, I only took it out and said I'll get to it later.  Later finely came.  And YES, it took a lot of time to cover everything with patterned paper, then determine what die cuts to use on each paper, cut the images and finally arrange and attached them, keeping in mind what patterns and images might be next to the tab I was working on.  Most of the time, the tabs work well together.


LOTS OF PHOTOS:

All Completed Months Laid Out


All Completed Days Laid Out

All Completed Dates 0 - 3 Laid Out
(first set of numbers in calendar e.g. 01, 03 before turning to 10)

All Completed Dates 0 - 9 Laid Out

Finally, a completed Calendar
My BLUE MONDAY is a bit dark to show up well.

This was a lot of work, but it was well worth it. 

Supplies:
Lots of Elizabeth Craft Designs dies available at Dies R Us
Local King Rubber Stamps and Dies- only the snowman tab
Sizzix ABC - I used only the numbers
Crafty Sentiments Designs - boy on chair
February is a commercial card of a house

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wow awesome project!!

Michelle N. said...

Wonderful calendar!