Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Cat-i-tude!

This month at Die Cut Diva's, our challenge is Pets or animals. Lots of things to choose from! Our sponsor is the always wonderful Frantic Stamper!




 and the prize is this die set worth $20!


Here is my project-


A very simple card for your cat loving friends. This die by Penny Black (Feline) looks really good with the cat fur paper from KaiserCraft (also available at Frantic Stamper).

For more information on this card, please join me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

This is a purrfect background for those great cats. Love the cards.

Christi Conley said...

I LOVE these cards!! That background does look like real fur, of course, I could just sweep my hand on any surface of my house and gather up some real fur to use :)