Thursday, July 27, 2017

A Beautiful Snowy Hamlet

Frantic Stamper Inc.



This month's sponsor is The Frantic Stamper and yu can find so much there.  I found this wonderful village.  You can color it so many different ways.  I do have a confession.  After I finished coloring it and die-cutting it, I spilled a ton of water on this panel.  I grabbed it, shook it and found it wasn't too bad, just covered with water. LOL   I was able to rescue the panel.  I put a heavy block on top of it and hoped it would dry well.



Here is a close-up of the scene.  It is quite charming.  Well, I think so. 



Supplies:
Penny Black Snowy Hamlet at The Frantic Stamper
Elizabeth Craft Designs Sprig with berries at The Frantic Stamper
Vagabond die cut machine
Copic markers
Nuvo Chrystal Drops - Red Berry
I am at A Bit of This and That

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful winter scene on a shape card!! Lovely!!

Michelle N. said...

Cindy said it all-beautiful!