Saturday, December 17, 2016

Red and White Happy Holiday

Hello,

It's already half way thru the month, have you join in our December Challenge - Layers or Layer It?  If not I hope my card would inspire you to play along.  

I layered a bunch of snowflake die cuts on a red panel with an oval scallop window and then on top of that my sentiment die cut using Poppystamps Dies - Fancy Happy Holidays covered with red stickles.  




Supplies:

Impression Obsession Dies - Small Snowflakes Die (DIE100-F)
Hero Arts Frame Cut - Scallop Frame
Ranger Stickles - Candy Cane

Our sponsor this month is:



Looking forward to your creations in the challenge gallery!

Cindy and the Die Cut Divas

8 comments:

creationsnz said...

Simply beautiful.

Michelle N. said...

Love that interesting scallop shape-different and unusual card-Love it!

Maureen Morton said...

What a great and festive card, Cindy. I love how delicate the elements are. Merry Christmas!

Sue McRae said...

Love the classic red and white combination and the pretty scalloped frame!

Kara Lynne said...

I love your red laced with white flakes! Beautiful card, Cindy!

Barb Ghig said...

Such an elegant design and I love your classic red and white color palette! Really gorgeous card, Cindy!

Arlene said...

Definitely eye-catching. Love the perfect color combo.

Chark said...

lovely card!