Dear Friends and Readers,
Our Dear friend Paula has retired from the DCD, and we need Your Help.
Here are the Details and requirements
We are a small group and work as a team to bring out each post. ( Know of anyone who might be interested? please pass this post on.)
1. DTs make at least 3 cards a month
2. Stay in contact with your fellow members at all times, and check the private Design blog frequently,
3. Have cards ready and inserted in Design blog at least 2 weeks prior to publishing the post.
If you wish to become a Die Cut Diva DT, please email us a email@example.com with the following information
1. Name & Blog name & blog address
2. Why you want to become a DCD Diva
3. Are you on a team now? What ones. What is/are the DT blog address(es)?
4. Have you ever been on a team? Which one(s). What is/are the DT blog address(es)? Being on other teams does not count against or for you.
5. Sponsors, Arlene is our sponsor coordinator, but if you want or know of someone who will sponsor us let her know, and between you and Arlene, the prospective sponsor will be contacted. You will want to do this in advance (even up to a year) giving plenty of time to get an answer, DT supplies, and time to prepare for the challenge.
Looking forward to hear from you all.
Hannah and the Die Cut Divas