Monday, May 9, 2011

More gorgeous Stylin' entries.

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd share some more gorgeous creations for this month's Style challenge.

This lovely card is by Marcy I am always inspired by Marcy's cards.


This wonderfully cute card is by Carol. I just love how she frames the image.


I am always so envious of anyone who can do CAS cards & I think Isha has done this beautifully.


When I saw this fantastic card by Dana my jaw hit the ground! I adore the colours that she has used on this card.

So please if you get a chance please stop by & leave some love for these wonderful ladies. Plus if you have a die-cutting/embossing machine of any kind feel free to join in our fun xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Thanks for showcasing my card Paula. I need to post some more cards...lol

Unknown said...

These ARE Fantastic! Thanks for posting for me,

Dawn T said...

wonderful cards Ladies... aren't we all so talented!