Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yum, yum I love this recipe :D

Hi everyone,

Well I'm hopefully over my computer woes (fingers crossed).  So I thought I would share some more wonderful cards made for this month's challenge.
These cards are from Arlene who also has a blog here:
Birds on a Branch 4-22-11Sexy Legs 4-24-11She has it All 4-24-11
These cards are by Marcy:
Easter 4-19-11 by marcyk924Make It and Mail It, April Challenge 2011 DCD Recipe by marcyk924
These cards are by Lynda:
Easter BlessingsHappy Spring!
These cards are made by Sam:
Special by Samantha SimpsonThinking Of You by Samantha SimpsonBrighter by Samantha Simpson

Well that's all I have for you today, but don't forget there are still a few more days left till this challenge closes.  Happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxo

No comments: