Monday, December 1, 2014

December's Challenge is Snow and Christmas/ Holidays




Happy December!

How do you celebrate during the winter holiday season?

Since we are all busy this time a year, the December challenges are easy and helps you get those last minute greeting cards done and out.
So we would love to see your winter holiday and snowy scene cards.

We also have a new sponsor which I'm very Excited About! 


2 winners will receive $10 gift cards to spend at their fun store HERE
be sure to check them out and sign up for their newsletter and deals!

If you are new to our challenges please click on the rules tab above, and if you have any questions you can email us at thedcdivas@gmail.com.


And now for some lovely examples from our very own Diva's

Marsha Drain 
Elizabeth Crafts Designs Accordion Circle Card, Penquin, Cuttlebug snowflakes, Silhouette snowflakes

Elizabeth Craft Designs Poppy The Owl, Elizabeth Craft Designs Sprig with Berries, Memory Box Patisserie Labels. Poppy is made from a striped tissue box.

                                     
      Hannah
Using the Memory Box ornament die


 
Dawn
Spellbinders Labels 1, Spellbinders Poinsettia Cherry Lynn Holly
Done with Elizabeth Crafts Design Holiday House, My Favorite Things Die-Namic Snow Drifts, Cricut trees, paper from stash.

Cathie at House of Borowski
She has used a Wild Rose Studio Snowflake Corner and Spellbinders Nestibilities Classic Scallop Squares

10 comments:

Karen said...

Such beautiful creations from you all.
Smiles.xx

Melissa Mastandrea said...

Oh my gosh! The images are adorable! Especially lovin' that penguin! :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful DT cards - fun challenge theme too! I have a question about the rules. As for other challenge blogs, is it only 4 besides this one that can be entered? I usually enter more than that so I wanted to get clarification before joining in. Thanks!

Planetsusie said...

The DT cards are so pretty. Thank you so much for posting this challenge.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Karenladd said...

Love the variety of cards from the DT! The penguin card is so darn cute and I love the houses!

Donna Ellis said...

Great theme, and beautiful DT projects! I see several eye-catching techniques I'd like to try! Also jumped over to Dies R Us! What a fabulous shop! Thanks again for the amazing inspiration, and the challenge! hugs, de

Donna Ellis said...

Does Hannah have a new blog? I tried the link on her bio, and the flickr link, but the last entries are from 2013. I'd love to know how she made her card! Thanks! dellis70@tampabay.rr.com -- hugs, de

Arlene said...

KT Fit Kitty said...
Beautiful DT cards - fun challenge theme too! I have a question about the rules. As for other challenge blogs, is it only 4 besides this one that can be entered? I usually enter more than that so I wanted to get clarification before joining in. Thanks!
December 5, 2014 at 5:11 PM
ANSWER:
I believe we have lightened up on this rule. Join in.

Arlene said...

Re Donna's question here.
Donna Ellis said...
Does Hannah have a new blog? I tried the link on her bio, and the flickr link, but the last entries are from 2013. I'd love to know how she made her card! Thanks! dellis70@tampabay.rr.com -- hugs, de
December 17, 2014 at 5:18 AM

Hannah doesn't blog much on her personal blog and her last entries are from 2013. I'll send her an email. Arlene

Unknown said...

Hi Donna I've sent an email your way 😊