Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Something Spring


Challenge Day is here!

Let's do
SOMETHING SPRING!

Our sponsors for March are Dies R Us and Bugaboo Digi Stamps:





To get us started, some Divas have been working hard.

Arlene opens the month with a card for spring. Very simple, but springy.

Arlene can be found at A Bit of This and That

Michelle used spring colors for her card, with an adorable image!

 Michelle's card can be found at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

Dawn also loved the little Spring Elephant...

Bugaboo digital stamp
Spellbinders Classic Squares

Cathie has used flowers in love to show her spring side...
Diecut Divas, Bugaboo Flower Ladybug Love
More details can be found at House of Borowski


10 comments:

Gail said...

super DT creations! TF the challenge -have a happy week!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi there - this looks like fun! I'll be back to join you! Your DT cards are so cute!

Question for you: Last month I remember seeing a rule of 4 entries per month but I don't see it here. I just checked your rules and it says unlimited. Could you please let me know if it's 4 or unlimited, so I can make a note of it - I like to make a lot of cards and I'm all ready for spring!

Michelle N. said...

The new rule is four entries per month-thanks for asking!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you, Michelle! And I noticed you updated the rules too - thank you - makes it much easier - especially for newbies!

Doris Klein said...

Spring is in the air - lalalalalala.... wonderful DT works. I love the friendly colours and the super cute elephant images. Fantastic colouring too!!!

Hugs Doris

Vicki said...

I love all of this spring inspiration! I can't wait until it finally gets here.

Janis said...

Oh, my goodness....those sweet elephants and pretty flowers are just sooooooo cute!!! Thank you for this wonderful challenge!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Maggie said...

Lovely DT spring inspiration, great challenge I had fun
MaggieH

Migdalia said...

Wonderful DT creations!!
Have a Happy Easter,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lagene said...

Thanks Carol for letting me know my link wasn't added to my blog on entry #140, I have fixed that. Thanks Lagene