Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving to all 

Marsha wanted to share this darling card and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  Isn't this the cutest?  She makes me smile and I'm ready to take that turkey right out of her hands.
The paper is perfect for this little gal, reminds me of homey days, quilting and the smells of dinner on the table.  YUM!  
Spellbinders


Meet a Bugaboo Sun Bonnet girl, while I have some Thanksgiving bird myself.  I can't help myself, another Bugaboo Sun Bonnet (SB) gal.  Want some turkey direct from the oven?   Here it comes, delivered by a home spun gal from Bugaboo.
I love the deep colors and I can almost smell the turkey roasting at this point.  A real winner for me.  I really love the greens - Copics YR 61, YR 63 and YR 67.

We're thinking TURKEY today.  See what Cathie has for you today!
Diecut Divas, Bugaboo Brat Turkey


Be sure to visit House of Borowski today.

Bugaboo Brat Turkey Image, Spellbinders Mega Ovals Large, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder -Cathie wanted to keep the card simple as she is so bright and lovely 

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas wishing you a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: