Sunday, November 30, 2014

Bye, Bye, November



 A Big Thank You to Bugaboo Digital Stamps, our November Sponsor.  Couldn't do it without them.

November is almost over.  I want to say "stop" but I don't think time gives a fig about my thoughts.


A Fairy with a twinkle in her eye!  I think we are very fairy conscious this month.  Dawn has hit the title on the dot with "Naughty or Nice?" here.  Bugaboo image "Fairy Christmas" is an image you could color over and over again.  I think you'll see that I love this little sweet image too.  Check out Dawn's World to see more of Dawn's work.



I see Hannah is thinking ahead. I see some crazy reindeer in the forecast!  Dawn and Michelle showed off these fellows in their November 24th post.  Just some wild and crazy guys!

I also think this wonderful  Fairy Christmas had our DTs smiling while they were coloring and designing.  She is really lovely in every way.


You can visit Arlene at A Bit of This and That for her other card with Fairy Christmas here.

Diecut Divas, Bugaboo Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette

Cathie has taken this opportunity to do a set of cards using the Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette. You can see the other versions here.


Arlene and the Die Cut Divas wish you wonderful days ahead.

No comments: