Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I want Cookies!


And if I want cookies, Bugaboo Digi Stamps provides!

I really adore this guy with the cookie.  I printed him out three times and colored him up.  I haven't made the third guy into a card yet, but I will.  I had to cut him out.  He's very easy to cut and looks adorable on a card or he could be a tag on a bag of cookies.  Perfect, right?

Bugaboo Digi Stamps is having their December 50% off sale RIGHT NOW!  I can see using this little guy over and over.    I think the sentiment is perfect with this little guy.  You can make it large for a focal point or small to use as a tag.

This is really BROWN, not purple paper.  But I think this guy is certainly a fun image to color and SO easy to cut.  For me that is important.  He's available here!  I added paper buttons I cut on the Cuttlebug.

I papered the card with a bag from my LSS.  She always has wonderful bags so you feel very pampered.  I had the remainder of some card stock on which I glue-dotted the cookie kid, lots of cookies, and a great sentiment, all from Bugaboo too.  I thought they were perfect to go together.The sentiment is here!

I'm sure you would have lots of great ideas on using this cute kid too.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Beautifully done Arlene. He is adorable