Hi! It's Sue here with a shaped card today for our October challenge. Our challenge this month is
SHAPED CARDS, including box cards
Our sponsor this month is Pink & Main. They will be giving our winner a $25 gift card. Thank you Pink & Main for supporting papercrafting.
Here's my card
For this card, I used Pink & Main's Party Hat dies that I received as part of the event kit for a Scrapbook & Cards Today's Crop & Create Delivered Fall 2022 event. I die cut the hat using red glitter paper and silver mirror cardstock. I die cut the hat topper and sentiment using purple glitter paper. Unfortunately, there isn't an outline die that I could have used for my shaped card. So, instead I used a Pink & Main's Layered Oval die to create my shaped card. Here's the card from a different perspective.
I glued the pieces in place to complete my Shiny and Sparkly oval shaped card.
We'd love to see your shaped cards in our gallery this month.
See you, again, later this month.



1 comment:
How festive!
Post a Comment