Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a Christmas card featuring the Waffle Flower Sunflower Die and the Postage Collage Die for the Die Cut Divas challenge. This month's the challenge is Christmas in July.
I simple cut the postage collage die from white cardstock and I splattered it with Imagine Crafts Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray in Gold. adhered it onto dark green cardstock.Then I die cut the Sunflower from two shades of Red cardstock and glued the layers together. I cut the center from Shimmer Gold cardstock and adhered it to the centers of the flowers. I die cut a few pine branches(from my stash) from two shades of green cardstock and adhered them behind the flowers. I finished off the card with some gold gems.
July Sponsor: Waffle Flower
Too Hot? Make it Feel Like Christmas! Our challenge theme is: Christmas In July.
The Prize: $15 gift card


5 comments:
Wow, how pretty!
Beautiful blog
Please read my post
I love how you used the Postage Collage die as the background for the sunflower die and the colors are perfect for the holidays. They're not sunflowers anymore.
This is so beautiful!!
Post a Comment