Hello everyone - Robbie here with another Christmas in July creation.
Make sure you make a card and play along. Our sponsor this month is Waffle Flower. By playing along you could win a $15 gift card. Pull out your Christmas supplies and play with us!
Here is my card share for today.
For today's card I used the Retro Christmas Tree die and stencil. I did not use the stencil and chose to just add some inking around the edge. The sentiment came from the Holiday Cheer stamps and die set. I added a sheet of distressed gold behind the tree as it has little cut outs and the gold shines through. The ornaments were sponged with colors you would find on a tree. I also added some gold gems at the top of the ornaments. For more information on this card you can visit my blog.
Don't forget to play along you still have a few days left to join us! Tag us @diecutdivas and/or use #diecutdivaschallengeblog when you post on social media.
Have a Terrific Tuesday!


2 comments:
What a beauty! I love the rich colors you've used.
Wow, so perfect for the season!
Post a Comment