Monday, September 9, 2024

A With Sympathy Card and PoppyStamps

Hi! Sue here today with a card using products by our Sponsor this month, PoppyStamps. They generously will be giving our winner a $20 gift card. Thank you PoppyStamps.



Our challenge for the month of September is SYMPATHY. 

I find making sympathy cards a bit challenging because of the intense feelings of grief associated with a loss. I hope that my sympathy cards bring the recipient some solace. As I age, sadly I find that I need more sympathy cards. Here's my card


For my card, I used PoppyStamps' Flower Field Corner craft die and a retired PoppyStamps' Peony Stems and Blossoms stamp set. For details on how I created my card, check out my foleysfriend blog.

Would love to see your SYMPATHY creations using die cut(s) in our gallery this month.


3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Lovely CAS design! And so clever to use the die in this fashion.

Michelle N. said...

Simple, yet elegant.

Arlene said...

Simple, but here I am, sitting with my mouth open - it's so effective for someone who is grieving.