Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Chilly the Penguin

Our Sponsor is

The challenge is Layering or Layer It. 



I had created the backgrounds with an older Hero Arts stamp, Chalk Background.  I used white ink on black glossy paper, first and second stage stamping.  I came across the paper when going through papers to select a background for this cute penguin.  I had to think black and white, so sponged the holly branch with Distress ink Black Soot.  My pops of color come from the berries, scarf and little orange tones of feet and beak.  I hope you like this because I really do.  It's different and I like it.  

This card turned out to be a glittery arty card.

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Fitted Rectangles at Dies R Us
Elizabeth Craft Designs Chilly the Penguin at Dies R Us
Elizabeth Craft Designs Sprig with Berries
Black Glitter Paper
Blue Glitter Paper for scarf
Wink of Stella on body, beak scarf, sprig & berries

Arlene at A Bit of This and That

4 comments:

creationsnz said...

He's so cute, love those pops of colour - just right.

Cindy C. said...

Cute penguin!! And this just turned out so fine!!

Michelle N. said...

Love it-black and white is always classy!

Collette Mitrega said...

A wonderful card, such a cute penquin :)