Friday, January 19, 2018

Another Valentine card

Are you getting ready for Valentine's Day? Here's a card with a super cute image from our sponsor at Die Cut Diva's-



Remember, our theme this month is "something new", which can be a technique or product.


Here is my project-



This card had been in my reject pile for quite a while-I had die cut the pop-up heart paper upside down! So I added the sentiment to the inside on top, which gives me quite a bit of space for a text box. After salvaging the interior, the rest was easy.The image is Heart Bunny (Sasayaki Glitter), colored with Copics.

For more information on this card, please visit me here.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

So darling. I love the bunny in the heart and the inside of the card is perfect to me. I loe the hearts. That will be a wonderful surprise.

Lagene said...

Awesome Valentine! I love the foiled candy hearts on the background!