Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Friday, October 13, 2017

Happy Fall

Hi ladies.... I'm back to share my Autumn card with you








I used a Bugaboo image which I coloured with my Prismacolor pencils.  Added some Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to bits and pieces.   I trimmed the panel and added dark green and  yellow card behind it.  It was  then added to a purple card base.

Please make sure you come see our challenge and have fun. 

2 comments:

Arlene said...

This is so cute. Love the power of three. That scarecrow is adorable.

Michelle N. said...

I love this-especially the owl!