Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Color Magic Slider Card

This month at Die Cut Diva's our challenge is Anything Goes, so there is no reason not to enter! Just use a die cut!


 Prize: $25 gift certificate will be mailed to the winner.


Here is my card:



 With slider up-


I love making my brother cat cards! I used Purr by Elizabeth Craft Designs for the cat. I added foil accents on random paw prints of the pattern. I'm going to add a "pull " stamp to my collection so I don't have to write it! For more information you can visit me here.



Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Oh so adorable!!

Monica Maier said...

This is cute, love the magic slider!

Majda said...

So cute :)
Hugs, Majda

Arlene said...

How cute. That image works perfectly for this style card. Love it.