Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Fairy Loveliness

Hi everyone, 
Cathie here with some more Fabrika Fantasy inspiration for our Birthday theme this month.
I have used this gorgeous image called Autumn Fairy available here
I happened to be colouring it on a rainy afternoon so I used more spring base colours.
I have a friend of mine who's birthday is coming up but is going through a hard time so I wanted a two fold sentiment for this card. This is is why I have a sentiment that flows from the front into the inside of the card.

Diecut Divas, Fabrika Fantasy Autumn Fairy

Diecut Divas, Fabrika Fantasy Autumn Fairy
Spellbinders Label 28
Elizabeth Crafts Thinking of You
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Kaszazz  Scrollwork, Darice Flower Frenzy Background Embossing Folders.

For more details head over to my blog

Until next time have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Love that bright and vibrant colors!! So beautifully done Cathie!!

Michelle N. said...

Beautiful!

Arlene said...

What a beauty. This is great as a spring image too.