Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Winter Gal

Our Great Sponsors at Die Cut Divas are 

BUGABOO AND ONE HAPPY CUT

I went out of my comfort zone with this design.  I love this Bugaboo image and thought green was the Xmas color for this lass.  The Spellbinders die-cut is so unusual that it's always fun to design around.  But this time, I didn't have to design.  I used one of Hannah's sketches for the month.  
Be sure to join in the challenge - choose a sketch and go with it!
Arlene is at A Bit of This and That.

Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Twelve
Die-namics Stitched Square STAX
Copic Markers

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: