Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Let me Introduce

Let me introduce our new Diva!

Monica Maier


Monica is from Illinois in the USA.  She's the owner of a Cuttlebug  and a Cricut.  She'll be starting June 1st. when we start our new challenge.  Here's Monica's bio below.

Monica:
My husband and I have 3 boys, and I work part time at Michael's. I've lived in IL since 2003 but was born in TX. I grew up a "military brat", so I've been lucky to TX, FL, Germany, IN, NC and IL home at some point in my life. I've been crafting things since I was little. I've dabbled in painting (canvas, wood and plaster houses), sewing, wreath making, crochet, scrapbooking and card making. Card making has become a favorite, why buy a card if I have the supplies to make my own!

Find me at:
Blog- monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com



Welcome Monica to the Die Cut Divas.  Check out her first Diva card on June 1st.

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Nice to meet you Monica!!

Arlene said...

So glad to have Monica join us.