Friday, September 12, 2014

It's all in the Fringe


 
You can tell I'm having fun with these western bugaboo digi's!  I printed out the saddle a little bigger than I intended, but I really like how this turned out

.
When I started out I saw that something was needed to offset the enormous saddle, I must have racked my brain for 15 minutes before the idea struck, but finally (and this took a half hour) I used a border punch and threaded the embossing twine then I cut 28 small strips of the same and carefully adhered each bunch. The embossing folder I chose (which is new) seemed the perfect addition, as it reminded me of a afghan throw you might throw over a saddle.
 
I hope you have a great weekend! Come back next week for some great tips in regards to your dies.
Hannah and the DCD Team
 

1 comment:

Arlene said...

What a marvelous idea. This is so creative!