Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August Challenge Winners

I'm here to announce our winners for the August challenge.  Isn't it just great that three of our artistic entries for August will each win a $15.00 gift certificate to go shopping at Oozak, our fantastic sponsor for August.

Please email your your email addresses to our blog and I will submit your names and emails to Oozak so they may contact you to tell you how to collect on your gift certificate.

And the winners are:

# 1:  Julie Reed  

# 2:Jane of Jane's Journal  

# 3: Gail of I like Paper  

Congratulations to you all from the Die Cut Divas!


3 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks so much...what a lucky 3 we are to come out of the winners hat. I shall email you now. Happy September x

Gail said...

Oh Happy Dance - thank you for the win - I will be sending an email after this posting - have a blessed day! Congrats to the other two winners as well!

Julie Reed said...

Wiw, thank you so much fir the win, cingrats ladies x