Friday, June 21, 2013

More Inspiration from Nancy!


Though I have never met Nancy personally, and we don't always keep in touch, she has been a very dear friend of mine, encouraging me in so many ways... and her cards are awe inspiring!
Below are 4 cards I have picked out as favorites from her flickr photostream.  All very unique and beautiful in their own right.  





Thank you So Much Nancy, for sharing with us this week, your tutorial was awesome and it was fun getting to know you better.

I need an Applause  audio clip, but I guess your lovely comments will have to do, please give her a shout out become a follower of her blog and thank her for a wonderful week .

It was great having you Nancy!!!
Hannah and the DCD Design team.

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

So happy to see Nancy's guest design work here! Each one of them is created with such love and attentions! I adore Nancy's lovely style and she is just as lovely in person(met her in Scrapfest 2012)! Congrats, Nancy!

Nancy K said...

Thank you to Hannah and all the ladies at Die-Cut Divas! I loved your posts and I'm so honored to share this week with you!

Arlene said...

We're so happy to have gotten to know a little about Nancy. Love the examples Hannah chose.