Sunday, June 2, 2013

Announcing the winner of May's DCD challenge!



Announcing the winner of May's DCD challenge!  The winner is # 18, Dorothy R.

Congratulations to you.  Since your photo was stored on Flickr, please flickr mail me your email and we'll get you your prizes.  To see Dorothy R's ATC, follow the thread, http://www.flickr.com/photos/craftydr/8882600607.   I am known as Clarian's Hawk * Arlene on flickr.  I will have to wait until I wake up tomorrow to announce the winner on the flickr group.  I don't know of any way to time a response.

I took the can - yes I knew I could use it for more than one thing!  I put the strips of paper in and my son pulled out the winner!  Lucky number 18.
I hope you enjoy picking your favorites out.  I always enjoy playing with something new.
And thanks again to Bugaboo Digital Stamps.
Arlene & the DCD Team

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Dorothy! Thanks for playing with us!