Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Need Creative Gift Idea's?



We all know that most fathers wants a tool or tool set on his special day, but who doesn't like a homemade gift? and here that is what we are about, in most cases it's cheaper too ; ) even better the kids can do it!

Last month when Arlene challenged us to make something besides a card, I came up with a dry erase calendar, and hey if it's not the gift for Dad, the kids will love it (I bet even the Teenagers)
So I put together this not so short video to show you how to make one.


I hope you can find this helpful and most of all have fun trying it out, I had a blast!  you could even do this without a die-cut machine,  but that to me is what makes it fun.


Have a Wonderful Rest of the Week, and stop back by this Friday for more fun! and remember there is still time to enter the challenge!

Hannah and the DCD Design Team.









3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Fun project!!! Thanks for sharing Hannah!

Arlene said...

Great tutorial. You have a great voice too, easy to understand.

Nancy K said...

Great project, Hannah!