Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Very Sweet and magical

Hello! This month here at Die Cut Diva's our sponsor is-



Our theme for the month is an inspiration photo-


Here is my project:


I used the free image Holding Fireflies by A Day for Daisies. I really liked how my watercolored background turned out. I used Friskit masking fluid and my fingertip to make the circles for the fireflies, and I used an old toothbrush and Frisket to make a Milky Way in the sky. After the Friskit was dry, I added the Brushos (Emerald for the ground, Black, Purple and Dark Blue for the sky). After everything was dry I rubbed off the Friskit, and colored the " fireflies" with Lemon and Orange Brusho's. I added a star button on the banner to contribute to the night sky.

  For more information on the materials I used, please join me a Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

4 comments:

Gail said...

A very beautiful card! TFS

Cindy C. said...

Whoa that background is magical!! Perfect for the lovely coloured image!!

creationsnz said...

Beautiful arty effect, love it.

Arlene said...

Gorgeous. WOW