Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Girl with blue birds

Hi there...

Another sample to inspire you this month.  Our inspiration this month is this photo from our very own Carol.


I chose to use this image for my card


I used Copics to colour my Beauty and then I die cut wit a MFT rounded rectangle die.  I added a lace die cut from Couture Creations.  It is a very intricate die and took about three times for me to it cleanly cut.  Well worthwhile though...

Dawn and the Divas

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Such a pretty card, love the placement of that red button!!

Michelle N. said...

What a gorgeous card-love the image and die!

creationsnz said...

Graceful card and that red button - super!