Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Sweet Baby Calf

Hello! This month here at Die Cut Diva's our sponsor is-



Our theme for the month is an inspiration photo-


Here is my project:


Isn't that calf sweet? I made this for a friend that has Murrary Grey cattle, and this is my attempt to color a silver calf! You can find this image here. The die cut I used on this card are the Impression Obsession clouds. If you would like more information on this card, please join me at Just a Nutter Paper Crafter.

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So adorable!!

Arlene said...

This is so sweet. I love the calf. Perfect.