Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Cloudy Skies

Our Sponsor for April is none other than




The challenge for April is 
holidays, rain, spring, IRS, taxes,Easter, Storms


I think my sky says spring and a full stream cursing along the stream bed.  The colors I used for the weeping willows seem to spring. out to you.   I used Copic markers and inked the sky with one of my favorite distress inks, Broken China.  I used a torn piece of paper to sponge on the sky to give it depth.   I swiped Copic marker E31 across YG 61 for the ground and I think that says a brown land turning green.  The card is about 5 inches by 5 inches.  
You can see my blog post at A Bit of This and That.

Supplies:
Gina K Designs The Northwoods 2
Copic markers
QuicKutz Dies - these are large circles 
Die-namics Blueprints 11 - sentiments
Cuttlebug


2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Fantastic colouring!! Willow tree and stream always say Spring to me!! Love the round shape too. :)

Michelle N. said...

Wonderful coloring-I love Willow trees!