Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 17th

Hello everyone,

Hope you're enjoying the month of April!!   I think by now you know that our April's challenge theme is to make a project you associate with April (such as Easter, Rain, Storms, April Fools Day, Spring, Autumn, IRS/Taxes) or April holidays (www.holidayinsights.com).  

Today, the 17th is (insert drum roll here) "Blah, blah, blah Day"!  How fun is that!?  So without further ado I present to you:



 I replaced the letter 'a' with a heart.  I hope my card brings you a smile or a chuckle!  :D
There is still plenty time to join in the challenge.

This month's sponsor is Gina K. Designs. You could win a $25 gift voucher to the store.



Supplies:

Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Colouring Pencils
Hero Arts Yes Stamp & Cut
Hero Arts Love Stamp & Cut


Cindy and the Die Cut Diva's

8 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Cindy, this is so adorable! Did you fussy cut the birds and house? I have that blah stamp and never could figure out what to do with it! You are super creative!!!

Andrea La Vigne said...

This is so cute! I never heard of this "holiday," but it sounds like a good one. :) Tfs!
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

Sue McRae said...

This is so sweet Cindy! Love that dainty heart branch and the fun speech bubble!

Cindy C. said...

Hi Angie, yes I did fussy cut the birds and trees branch. It took a wee bit of time, but it's worth the effort since I want to pop it up against the pattern paper.

creationsnz said...

Such fun! we should have one of these days every month! Super card Cindy and I like how playful it is. CarolG

Arlene said...

So TWEET! Love it.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, how sweet, Cindy! I love your background and your little birds are darling! Such a charming card!

Gail said...

Super card and love that background as well as the Sentiment!