Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Cheers!

Hello everyone Monica here for the Diva's today to share my first card for out April Challenge. Our wonderful sponsor is Gina K designs, for your chance to win a $25 GC for her shop enter your card here!

My card is for those of you dealing with Taxes, celebrating they got them in already or for anyone who loves a good daiquiri! 


I used the Gina K Sweet Strawberries set, some old Lawn Fawn paper and oval stitched dies. 


Added a bit of stickles to finish it! We can't wait to see what you create for us!


4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

What a yummy card!! I love the way you do your taxes!! :)

Michelle N. said...

That's the way I like to celebrate-especially if a refund is involved!

Arlene said...

I love it. That drink looks yummy enough to drink. WOW, Now I am very thirsty. LOVE the card.

Andrea La Vigne said...

Love your take on the challenge! Great color choices, and I love the sparkle.
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics