Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A new to me die!

Today is my spotlight day at Die Cut Diva's! Our sponsor this month is-

They are giving away a $15 gift certificate, so make something with a new die, new technique, new color, etc. You can't win if you don't enter!

Here are my cards made with the Elizabeth Craft Designs Spiral Pull die!

The first one I made without the spiral attachment-



I also used Elizabeth Craft Designs Poppy the Owl and My Favorite Things stitched circles dies.

  For the second card I used the spiral attachment, and used clear, thick acetate-








I also used Elizabeth Crafts Designs Roses (But this rose by Frantic Stamper would work well), Cricut Artiste sentiment, and the hearts come in the Spiral Card kit (along with balloons, snowflakes, and leaves).

Thanks for visiting, and visit me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter for more information.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I don't have this spiral pull die, but I LIKE it. Love that owl too. Your roses are beautiful. I think I have that die-cut, but have never used it. Maybe you're a bad influence, because now I'm thinking of pulling it out.

Beautiful cards.

Cindy C. said...

Both wonderful cards!!