Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Would You Believe "Mother's Day"?

Bugaboo Digital Stamps is our great sponsor for November and I had to go back to this coffee drinking Stella, so those coffee drinkers out there ( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) could get their start to the day.

Here Stella is, for you coffee drinkers to enjoy.

Maybe I should have captioned this - Halloween visions or You've got that COFFEE feelin',  I thought that mothers need patience and this should provide a nice card to go with a super cup of coffee for all the moms out there.  
On the inside you might say "Would you grab me another cup of that?"
See A Bit of This and That for more information on this card.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, that's me if I cant get a cuppa quick enough. Love the autumn colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Michelle N. said...

So cute-this is my Mom for sure!