Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We will be limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. Beginning May 1, 2016, the challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time instead of midnight. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sew Nice

Welcome! For my project today, I'm using a Hero Arts Digital kit called Make it Your Own-



My grandmother was a professional seamstress, my mother sewed almost as much as her mom, and I've followed the family tradition by sewing too! I love to make clothes that are different from store bought, and this digital pack from Hero Arts brought back so many memories of being a little girl in one giant sewing room.

For more information on the materials I used on this card, please visit me here.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

What a beauty. I love the way you used the other items in the digital pack as a background too.

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done!!

Lagene said...

Great card and I love the sewing legacy you are carrying on!

Monica Maier said...

This card is SEW cute! ;-)