Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Case This, Case That!

Hero Arts is our sponsor to start off the new year.  A big thank you to Hero Arts.

Preview


If you read my January 1st "A Bit of This and That" post, you know Jennifer McGuire has inspired me and I cased her technique of triple stamping a background.  Here I am double-stamping a background just to create another great background.  I am casing her card once again stamping the background twice, using distress inks China Blue and Faded Jeans.
I really hadn't expected much from this Hero Arts Zig Zag background stamp, but I'm loving the pattern.  I know, ye of little faith.... 

Close-up of this delightful butterfly, part of the clear set Butterfly and Flower (CL750).  It sparkles!

                    This makes a wonderful Thank you card.                          

The longer panel is a beautiful pattern and a little sentiment & embellishment is all you need.

Be sure to enter our January challenge 
"Make it Glitter".
Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: