Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Black and BLue


Preview

Hero Arts is starting the Hero Hostess blog hop today.  Be sure to visit Hero Arts for the Monday hop here.  I will be presenting the new stamps on my personal blog on Wednesday as part of the hop.  You'll find the Hero Arts link on this site on Wednesday at 6:00 a.m. Pacific. here

Sometimes I feel black is so harsh, so thought I'd stamp this great new Hero Arts stamp white on Blue and I like it.  I used Distress Paint Picket Fence on the image.  The background Zig Zag is a favorite of mine, now double stamped in Broken China and Faded Jeans.  An entirely new look to an old stamp.  

Closeup of that steam rising from the cup - a dainty cup

Recipe:
Hero Arts A Little (CL750
Hero Arts Need Caffeine (CL731) - steam
Hero Arts Zig Zag (CG422)
Distress Inks Broken China and Faded Jeans
Distress Paint Picket Fence
Stickles
Memory Box Die - Dainty Tea Cup
Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

I had to try a blackboard look in black too.


Recipe:
Hero Arts A Little (CL750)
Hero Arts Big Ticket (CL544)
Hero Arts frame
Stickles
Blue gems
PanPastels on the "SMILE"
I used this for a Birthday card for my son, so the ticket back says "Good for one Free Lunch"
However I think "A Great Big Hello is perfect for a SMILE.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: