Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Penguins are in Store for You Today

Di's Digi Downloads        Our March Sponsor for Die Cut Divas

I couldn't help myself and colored in two wonderful digital stamps just so I could play.  It's the hard life of a Diva, I'm telling you.  It's deciding what to color, how to color, I just have to color and I just can't stop coloring.  Yep, I know you feel for me. :

I loved this cute little bear with his friends, kind of like hanging out at the pool, eh? 


Supplies:  
Di's Digital Stamp (Fishing Buddies) 
Copic markers
Vagabond machine
Elizabeth Craft Design Stitched Rectangles


I am still so much in the mood for coloring Christmas/Winter images.  I guess you can tell.  I think these guys had a bit too much Christmas cheer.  These are definitely fun.

Supplies:
Die's Digital Stamp Snow Man Cheers (B&W)
Copic markers
Vagabond machine
Elizabeth Craft Design Stitched Rectangles

Arlene and The Die Cut Divas  This post is also at A Bit of This and That.

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Both cards are really cute and sweet!!

Michelle N. said...

Both cards are so adorable!