Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Ornament Fairy

Hello! This month at Die Cut Diva's the theme is Embossing (Wet or Dry), and our wonderful sponsor is-



And here is my project-



I have both wet (sentiment) and dry embossing on this card.
The image is Christmas Ornament Fairy (The Stamping Boutique), and I used a crossed stitched circle (Lawn Fawn) to cut it out. I also used the embossing folder Damask Holly, by Anna Griffin-Cuttlebug.

You can find out more about the materials I used at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

VERY CUTE. I love it.

creationsnz said...

Very festive, love that diecut sentiment. CarolG

Cindy C. said...

OH so cute!! It would so nice to have a fairy to hang the ornaments onto the tree, no need to climb ladder! :)