Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Fall

 The challenge this month here at Die Cut Diva's is to make a card using fall colors or about a fall holiday (great site here for September holidays!). Our fabulous sponsor this month is-

 

And you could win this great die, a $25.99 value!

Here is my project-


This card used a lot of dies! I used Stitched Scene Builder , Sun Rays Quilted Card Panel (Frantic Stamper), leaves (Impression Obsession DIE047-1), and Tree (Darice).


For more information on the materials I used, please join me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Oh so fun!! Look at those doggies jumping onto the leave piles. :D And I love the bright sunshine in the background!

Arlene said...

I love the scene you built. The doggies are a fantastic addition to the scene. The colors are autumn colors but they brighten my day.